BY PURCHASEING A TICKET YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
- The admission ticket issued by Koala Park Sydney Pty Ltd ABN 95989331121 “Koala Park” is subject to these conditions and permits me to enter into Koala Park “the Park” on the date of issue.
- NSW law does not permit the holding of a koala. Koala Park reserves the right without notice to limit or cancel all animal shows or displays to insure the welfare of the animals and public.
- I have the benefit of conditions and warranties implied by the Trade Practises Act 1974 (Cth) and nothing in these conditions is to, exclude, restrict or modify any such conditions or warranties or any other statutory obligations of Koala Park if that is not possible by law.
- Subject to “C” above Koala Park is not liable for any loss damage or injury to me or my property, or for my death which is caused by any services not being rendered by Koala Park, its servants or agents without due care and skill, or any facilities within the Park not being fit for their purpose.
- Animals can be dangerous and can cause injury and my viewing of any animals is on the condition that i exercise care and common sense including ,without limitation, not entering into any cage or enclosure or placing or throwing any object at any animal or into any cage or enclosure, Children must be accompanied by adult at all times.
- The admission ticket is non-transferable & non-refundable. There will be no refund or rain checks due to inclement weather or animals resting or animals sleeping. The ticket may be cancelled by Koala Park personnel if i engage in any unsafe or inappropriate conduct or otherwise breach these Conditions. It will not be replaced if it is lost, destroyed or cancelled and remains the property of Koala Park at all times.
- Koala Park is a smoke-free site, Smoking is prohibited in all Park buildings, vehicles and outdoor areas
- Photography you may not use photos, video, film or sound recorded at Koala Park for any commercial purpose whatsoever, unless you first get written permission from Koala Park management. You are welcome to take photos and videos at Koala Park for your personal enjoyment
- Koala Park Staff, Grounds and Management use Surveillance video and audio recording equipment
I AGREE TO ACT AT ALL TIMES IN A SAFE & APPROPRIATE MANNER WHILST IN THE PARK & TO ABIDE BY ALL DIRECTIONS GIVEN BY KOALA PARK PERSONNEL & TO OBEY THE INSTRUCTIONS ON ANY SIGN DISPLAYED WITHIN THE PARK.